Monday, August 25, 2014

7sur7 on Facebook on Twitter 7sur7 7sur7 Newsletters RSS (What is rss?) Add to favorites 7sur7 Surf

"I will die because of these Oscars at the con" - 7SUR7.be mtv ema s 2011
"You know what happens to me since the Oscars?" Joked Julie Delpy in Vanity Fair magazine. "I damaged the nerve endings of the toes with my heels." Interviewed two months after the ceremony, the French actress says... "I was advised to swallow a painkiller before wearing the shoes, then this is exactly mtv ema s 2011 what I did I took a painkiller No strong, paracetamol or something like that, but it was enough to leave me in the air. It's been two months. I can not walk. This is like walking on needles. Whenever I put your foot down, electric shocks me back to the hips. " Known for his outspokenness, mtv ema s 2011 the heroine of the trilogy "Before Sunrise", "Before Sunset" mtv ema s 2011 and "Before Midnight" concludes: "This mtv ema s 2011 is my life right now I can not walk, do not exercise, I I smoke and drink discount. I will die because of these Oscars at the con. " mtv ema s 2011 photo news.
7sur7 on Facebook on Twitter 7sur7 7sur7 Newsletters RSS (What is rss?) Add to favorites 7sur7 Surf m.7sur7.be Mobile Applications Archive Contact us Advertise Vacancies Partner
2014 De Persgroep Digital - All rights reserved. Read the terms of use

No comments:

Post a Comment