Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Back to top


As you know, I write in Manhattan on Wednesday, but this morning the Hello and People magazine have surprised us with a world exclusive: The wedding dress Angelina Jolie in her wedding to Brad Pitt guapérrimo.
Before writing 2003 oscars anything I want to make my admiration for this actress, mother and person. It seems a remarkable woman in every way. Beautiful on the outside and inside. Almost always leaves me speechless. Whatever you do, for good and for bad. And this time would be no different ...
In this case I will give my opinion. For that you have followed my wedding, you will have seen that I am fan of a classic, simple and elegant bride. But for those who know me, know that besides always look feminine, I love to risk so much on clothes and accessories.
When I read the headline which stated that she could already see the first pictures of Angelina dress, the first image that came to mind is that of a straight, simple, and silk strapless gown.
Atelier Versace 2003 oscars design: a white sundress with shirred chest and a classic 2003 oscars long veil, which started from a higher pickup. What (and tacky for my taste) amazing 2003 oscars and surprising design is embroidered details has made for her children who were also reproduced in silk veil over the face of the actress during the ceremony. 2003 oscars Yes, you read that right. Luigi Massi sewed dozens of drawings made by children to dress and veil.
Donatella Versace, who designed firsthand and exclusive wedding dress Actress, sent him a note "beauty, class and intelligence. That's you, Angelina. All the best and all the happiness to you and your wonderful family. With love. DV. "
I find that it is fatal dress. These straps, the chest and mopped round neck in my opinion, does not promote anything. And what about the veil can there be an uglier thing? With how beautiful she is when wearing tight, straight, 2003 oscars simple and elegant dresses.
Meanwhile, our beloved Brad Pitt wore a gray suit with tie he borrowed 2003 oscars one of his children because he had forgotten 2003 oscars his actor reveals to the magazine "People". (Biennnn !!!) OMG. No words.
Zahara's dress design was a family 2003 oscars friend, Adama Kebe. Maddox, Pax, Shiloh and Knox wore black suits but Shiloh gave his personal touch with short pant hat. Vivienne wore a white dress.
2 Comments
Manhattan Market Gallery News By Maria Vall The nightmare of debtors The Snow Queen Online Shopping Trick or Treat What remains of the great authors when they leave? Inaguramos occupational Foundation workshop Boscana
Back to top

No comments:

Post a Comment