Saturday, February 14, 2015

Taprava ice creams and calling for the summer! Right now I would be happy to sit on the terrace on


I admit I was a little shifted from the set goals. grammys twitter I bought three colors that are not in accordance with my decision this year, but the ice cream in African colors but not just super yummy. Yes, for those who love chocolate and caramel, but what about others who love strawberry and lemon and lime and vanilla? And what flavor is your favorite? So much I enjoyed when I was working, that I have in less than two hours grown seventeen! Almost better than the Ljubljana Dairy! In the end, I could not, although before me shows a yellow vanilla, and strawberry and chocolate, of course, green lime ... From them will be incurred pendants, but some of the magnets. Nevertheless, I write what I had to work all the time porajalo in the head and between the fingers, of course. It is interesting that in today's publication on the same subject pens witches. The high quality of Fima is. Sam from Fima use only Classic, because I'm doing with my Soft gumilezing variant heavily on my nerves. A Fimo is no longer what it was. In November I bought a stock of brown because I like always had in my head a project that I did not harvest in life. When I opened it yesterday, after more than four months, grammys twitter I did not get malleable mass, but cutting shit that I crumbled across the room, that I stood with shoes all over the house! Yuck! Sam loves to work with Premom. From France I had last year contract that large blocks of 45 grams of. Yesterday I dragged out from under the table, where he was wintering in the open, nothing is protected, so nice to podmiznem fresh air. Strip can be lowered through the tape machine. There is no sawing, great clean beautiful plates! The same Sculpy. Three years open pink packet, quality same as three years ago. Without effort, no stained machines without sawdust on the table and on the floor. For sladoledke I bought Cernit for tasting. Somehow I was skeptical of it, color it seemed to me quite a few, but for my tele sladoledke perfect! I bought mint, orange (which is much prettier than Fimo) and champagne grammys twitter color. It is true that it is also Cernit meal, if I immediately fell through the rollers, but after a few moments of warming the soil became more elected (Fimo not at all) and has a nice rolled. I was also impressed over the colors after baking given depth, such as not transparent color, but more than Fimo, which is none at all. Next excitement grammys twitter I experienced when sanding. Usually grammys twitter I start with 400 grit and enhances the fineness of 1500. In Cernit grammys twitter I started with 600 and already after a few strokes got incredible smoothness, so I'm only a few times and then pulled even with 1000 and 1200. Smoothness, it is a pleasure to grasp the hand. The insulation slabs I do? I do not know, probably I will insist on Classic Fimu since I was ordering large Premo packages from France, however, too expensive to Cernitu is certainly back! Keep in love with Fimom or not! May
Wonderful sladoledki .. would you vanilla or strawberry with chocolate oblivom :) I still prefer grammys twitter the classic variant. Only in Rustic is always difficult to decide, which often depending on the weather. In the summer when it's hot, you look better tart, fresh :) Yeah, fimo .. Unfortunately I do not have smart ideas with what to replace it. Reply Delete
When I saw sladoledke is šinilo through my head, hey, ful crazy, crazy idea. For the magnets are great, but this wore around his neck ???? Very original ... You create these fine ideas, small things born! Rti Reply Delete
hmmmmmmmmmm ences ... :) .. letter, I hold Fima pics .. as pijanes fence .. but I was very angry .. will be to encourage and sprobat anything else .. but not ?? !! sladoledki but njamiiiii .. what would be right now pasala one chocolate with rum but one pravavanilija .. pistachio ....... the krizaaaaaa Reply Delete
Yummy, what sladoledki. And 17 you grown. Super. Hm, believes they are most comfortable with creamy grammys twitter flavors :) Not something sour. Well thank you for the discussion grammys twitter of various materials. Maybe I will when it came :) Reply Delete grammys twitter
Ohoho, miniatures you undertake - ences :) I choose a yogurt-strawberry :) Always and everywhere. Bored :) Ok, the lights, I remain faithful to the "Hedgehog" variant :) Maybe it is so difficult to me lately I start Poli, because I go hard out of Fimo on your fingers? The whole place "poštemplam", each packet is immediately stiff and brittle ... what ancient ("God-forgotten":) scrap are still ok. Cernit know, I like Fimo as well as themselves rather buy Classic. Reply Delete
Gee, I thought it was saying ... ice cream mislim.Super grammys twitter look good !!! And such beautiful colors! I myself have worked with some cernitom and I really liked its colors more than the Fimu ... the rest I leave to you that this master. I'm really not enough to crease, but Cernit softer and therefore more I like it, especially when I'm sore hands :) :) :) Reply Delete
Taprava ice creams and calling for the summer! Right now I would be happy to sit on the terrace on the sea with vanilla ice cream covered with chocolate in hand. Otherwise, I have to fimom similar experiences. grammys twitter I note, however, that inventory is 2 years old is much better. S

No comments:

Post a Comment