Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Community croquette want to help children learn the information mtv ema 2012 and training that will


I have a month since I live in Boston .I remain Chris in "91 Aberdeen St. Cambridge, MA. I already lived many experiences during this month, Boston is very different from life in Haiti. My goal in this trip is to learn:. Follow the way teachers teach English classes especially. .Aprann new skills that will help me do my job better ponds a teacher. style.Make marketing for Community croquette a maximum (LKMPD) speaking of Schools Network Development Lagonav (RLPDG), speaking of my work and my dreams for education in Haiti. Introduced conference talk about some real situations less events in Haiti. Creating relationships with those interested to visit Haiti Individual croquette, Lagonav. .Aprann more about kiltil American. .Aprann how information and searching for information online. .etc ... I go to a class English 2 times per week "Harvard Squer" and 1 time "Central mtv ema 2012 Squer ".I went to school Atrium School 2 times per week for follow teachers mtv ema 2012 .Diran this time, I had followed for several days working teachers are: Chris Low and Tina who works in grades 1 year. Noah is a professor .................. mtv ema 2012 but who keeps ................ 5th year ill pending .and it is recovered Teachers also will show me how to put the information online. In my experience there must have during this time, I know: Few things about the culture of people mtv ema 2012 living in Boston. .Kijan For bus and train in the United States epesyalman Boston. .Kijan I manage my class better. Way is to dress in winter. .lavi some people some people living outside living only with food and farm products. mtv ema 2012 .Diferans That between climate Boston, mtv ema 2012 FL. Fort Piece, Haiti. .Diferans Between architecture: Boston, Fl.Force Piece, Haiti. .I Can compare the lives of people who live in Boston, Fl. Fort Piece, Haiti on some points. I hope during my stay for the rest of the month than in the States, I know more States because I for 6 mwa.Epi I hope these experiences will increase my knowledge in various ways. I already presented a lecture and a Haitian student born in Boston called ........ mtv ema 2012 ........... it's .It class ........ .. He wanted to talk to a class about insecurity and the lives of children in Cambodia. He asked me to help him because I know more about Haiti. On this occasion, mtv ema 2012 made me feel how some people mtv ema 2012 do not even know the facts speak evil of Haiti Haiti without knowing .but I noticed sometimes is not their fault, mtv ema 2012 but that is what they saw and heard either in newspapers or mouth others because even in some documentaries I watched where they presented Armenia, they often show the wrong place Haiti without being overpowered also showed very good place Collapse win. For example, I can cite: Cite Soleil, Berlais, Lassaline, Village democracy whose former name Fort Dimanche. So I take this opportunity, for these people know the reality better during this conference. I visited a State that is Conektikèt see parents friends mk live Collapse akyèlman that rekle Chad, to help those Grande - Source of a project "Water". This visit was really interesting because I recognize the mother and father mtv ema 2012 Chad really mtv ema 2012 welcoming and I have visited and the school where they work in the same yard and universities Connecticut .Tou 2 people to work as teachers in this school. I have to visit this family again for a 2nd time I will likely spend 2 weeks with room.And mtv ema 2012 I also think I can visit NW -Yoork and a friend proposed to me.
Community croquette want to help children learn the information mtv ema 2012 and training that will help a future for life. In all subjects we seek to provide information and concrete activities. We want to provide a program where children not only read, write, and do matimatik, mtv ema 2012 but they can find out, thinking, brainstorming, a discussion and find solutions to any problems they encounter. School wants to create an environment where children and adults feel respect each other; all know they have the same value as the man; Both adults and children have rights under the law; adults must uphold the laws for everyone, especially our children. We want everyone to be committed to developing the area, and to protect nature and the environment. Everyone must participate in reforestation save LaGonave. mtv ema 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment