Wednesday, June 11, 2014

ADMIN Bad Meets Evil Hell: The Sequel Year: 2011 Publisher: Aftermath Records Buy [in Slovakia] ---


Already zajtraaa Europe Music Awards! ! So looking forward) I hope that at least in the category best hip hop Eminem wins, whereas in the category best male also JB (Justin 2011 academy award winners Bieber). So, let's keep fingers crossed)) So, tomorrow at 20:00 on MTV! !))
yeah spřátelíme :)
Hey, hey I decided to delete all Affs because some not circulate. I'll make a new Náběr Affs so if you want so you can re-enroll but not 100% that I'll take, because I want to make friends with more blogs about Justin's Bieber. Sorry ;)
Hello! :) The blog is the 2nd round SONC, which has dropped five contestants but not you! :) Next time they already falls more! :) So zháňaj votes to get it, and especially not those that just won your celebrity! :) Http://grama.blog.cz/1111/sonc-2-kolo
Just the nechádzaš marshallmathers on the blog, which is aimed at Eminem. I will try to add-ing as much news, photos and the like, just everything about Eminem and update the blog almost every day. But I'm not always here, so I hope you will understand and that you will always be happy to return. Love Ary [TeamShady] About Eminem Admin: Ary Site name: MarshallMathers Start: 07/04/2011 2011 academy award winners Hosting: blog.cz I'm 15 year old, crazed girl who loves Eminem. I also dependent on Tom Felton [Draco Malfoy] and Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne. That is about all you should also know about me. And one more thing ... Call me Ary. =) E-mail: aryjami@gmail.com Skype: Aryjami-chan EMINEM MULTIMEDIA NEWS BLOG GALLERY
ADMIN Bad Meets Evil Hell: The Sequel Year: 2011 Publisher: Aftermath Records Buy [in Slovakia] ---------------------------- -------- Eminem: Recovery Year: 2010 Publisher: Shady Records Buy [in Slovakia] -------------------------- ---------- Eminem: Angry Blonde [book] Year: 2002 Buy [in Slovakia] ------------------------ ------------ 8 Mile Year: 2003 Buy [in Slovakia] vote here vote here ~ wanna? Eminem - City of Hope [Limited Edition] Buy I would like to point out that I'm not in touch with Eminem, nor anyone from his relatives, friends and the like. This site is only a 'fanpage'. Looking for various newspapers, photos, articles, and similar information about Eminem and usually from foreign websites or blogs. Sometimes the translation of various articles quite challenging, so please if you have something 2011 academy award winners to copy with source please. Thank you for your understanding. Ary


No comments:

Post a Comment