Saturday, June 28, 2014

This is my blog. My pretty, Susanna

"Dorian Gray" (2009) | Susanna wants to get smart!
The first swing was a disturbing choice of actors, directors style was an eyesore, and everything seemed to be wrong. Dorian was not pretty enough, Harry was not convincing enough, brit awards adele and Basili thought the world was too closed for the viewer. I decided that this is a bad film, but it's not a reason to abandon the viewing. Thus, I came to a triumphant end.
I was absolutely sure that such a large and influential book is almost to impossible to make a movie, so he does not lose its impressiveness. The whole beginning of the movie I found the confirmation of their belief, but in the end, this film gets under my skin, skip, sparked õõvastust and horror. brit awards adele I do not ever dare to admit this movie worthy of the book, however, there can be compelling parts.
The top half of the movie I was completely brit awards adele convinced that the film will be out soon. The plot left such an impression, and yet I saw that more than half of the film is yet to come. I waited with interest to what might happen further. (Yes, I've read the book, but it was enough a long time ago that I can not remember what happened there.) And what else was there - Dorian became extremely nasty, but that much more interesting character in Harry became for me as a viewer brit awards adele for humility and Basil was dead.
Naturally, the film lost much of Oscar Wilde's succinct brit awards adele text and explanatory 'descriptions. So it is difficult to fully finished work on film costs, brit awards adele understandable. brit awards adele While at first I doubted, I have to admit that Oliver brit awards adele Parker's book carefully walked around and prepared approach, which, however, do not have to disappoint.
Ultimately, however, must approve the work of the actor Ben Barnes and wait for the next one until it merges into the role in the movie so well. I've previously only seen one movie where he has played ("Easy Virtue"), and it must be recognized that even there and he did not hide much of her acting. All the actors were the same style and characters significantly disturbed inner worlds. Perhaps it would have liked to see a little more out of envy and horror Basil Green eyes, but it was compensated by Ben Barnes Dorian embodied insanity and complete personality turnaround.
Website
This is my blog. My pretty, Susanna's. Here I write about life and their own impressions of fact. I share your love of film, lugemislembust, humor and culture of enthusiasm. Above are sites through which you can go directly to your favorite topic. Blog aims to develop my own horizons and knowledge through analysis and reflection, and certainly ... Continue reading Archives November 2013 October 2013 April 2012 November 2011 October 2011 September 2011 August 2011 July 2011 June 2011 May 2011 April 2011 March 2011 February 2011 January brit awards adele Filmography 2011 2010 Theatre "Europe!" Susbrary brit awards adele Music Mix Amount Cottage Etc Search for: RSS Feed
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment