Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Clearly winnie. But I think - even if not rational - that which involves the act. Carell would have


No love for Steve Carell. The Daily Show won kilencedjére 2011 mtv music awards in a row, The Amazing Race more than half a decade dominated by the reality competition category, and won again after last year's defeat, the second of Modern Family season of the second time while the fourth Mad Men season with fourth time won. The Modern Family actors also bagged two awards, Mad Men is not as big a surprise, and Friday Night Lights Game of Thrones also stolen a statue of actor category. Boardwalk Empire the big loser, because with seven Emmy waited for this day, and the previous record was nine (The West Wing), but Scorsese directing the statue was not followed by another. (Downton Abbey took the mini-series category by the statue in front of Mildred 2011 mtv music awards Pierce, this is not nothing.)
Nork - 2011th 09 19 07:26
Strange, but I pretty much am satisfied with the winners, I would have say if you finally do the Mad Men Wins, But this is not particularly surprised by it ... the comedy categories is expected 2011 mtv music awards to Modern Family for storage, but honestly looking at not a lot of sitcom right now, so I can not really add anything, rather more interested in the drama categories. Peter Dinklage victory very glad Kyle Chandler and the FNL writers of remuneration was the most pleasant surprise for me, just for these high-five the Emmy Committee, the other category is mostly okay, it's already more than what I expected.
Nice if you have been pulling the FNL best drama parting, I do not think it always 2011 mtv music awards that Steve Carell went home empty-handed. Melissa McCarthy talented (and even Bridesmaidesben shape very well) but the character Molly is far from the Emmytol.
Kyle Chandler, Peter Dinklage, Margo Martindale. I've never been so happy after the Emmys.
legikutya - 2011th 09 19 10:06
Best actor (comedy) with a mediocre TBBT? Carell would have been plenty, the Mad Men look likely to be awarded after 10 years of closure. Posthumous all time best drama category, is ridiculous.
Carell 7 22 was administered, and the parsons 4 21, the latter is not seen, so I do not know how. (Johnny 2011 mtv music awards Galecki but as TBBT-4 15-értt identified himself louis ck 1 09-over, while Baldwin at 5 23, 07 LEBLANC 2011 mtv music awards 1-et)
Clearly winnie. But I think - even if not rational - that which involves the act. Carell would have went out of the 7 years, even if called the weakest part. Parsons received last year. Carell came with a bunch of Emmy and Golden Globe nominations for another. Maybe a Golden 2011 mtv music awards Globe in total if I remember correctly.
This year was also too much for Modern Family. I'm not saying that is bad, because it smoothly enjoyable series, but the three best (Community, 30 Rock, Cougar Town plus I still can be classified) present level does not take any close.
not out of a joke, I would not think to defend McCarthy anyway, without him I would have chosen, but somewhere understandable and true to his genuine comic, while the other two are more intellectual, writer, 2011 mtv music awards actor, Saturday Night Live and student - come in here picture is that TBBT has also won a prize in another comic főszerepnél, ergo won two traditional, multi-camera curses. (Say, the success of each of these operations could be explained) but I am personally McCarthy at the 1000 awards * 1000-register, while Feyne poehlernél and 1000 times more deserving plimptont have chosen.
Plimpton also deserved better than o ... :) unseen big ass, I know. I just do not believe you have the right felsoroltaknal. Azerbaijani we saw the GG in a while, the ev meglepetesfilmjeben (...) and I do not understand.
For me it became legyinthetővé the whole, when the Community was nominated 0 (definitely the best curse these days), it was the Mad Men and Modern Familyt agyonfuttatták these levels. Kyle Chandler and P. Dinklage, however, very deserved, the FNL is probably the best drámasori my life, the GOT is clearly took the little guy in the back (for me anyway, was slightly disappointing first season, 2011 mtv music awards especially in light of the book.)
I am satisfied with the charges, but Melissa McCarthy me fáj.Plimpton 2011 mtv music awards or Poehler my high beat the pack. (Say heartily hated Bridesmaids every minute of it, and the MM was also mowed soon, maybe this is all about me) Dinklage and Coach Taylor a pleasant surprise for them was worth it to watch :)
winnie: This is a particularly annoying Carell ... Jim Sheldon is a show-off, where a lot of mounted poénnal that are well taken, but if you look past him farewell episode of Michael, it has easy-starting drama categories. I was the evening's biggest disappointment, and I am just always think, why should the last year's winner, an already good looking with running series, dupláztatni when even years may stuffing fees, one after seven years of outstanding performance disappears into thin air.
Drama leading lady will be plenty more of these. Since 2004, Spader was a treble and a Cranston, who went out of the charge, but the example

No comments:

Post a Comment