Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Leave a Reply Cancel reply


I went to Ysgol Bro Cinmeirch again on Wednesday, my school making rounds with oscar Reading Buddy. If not do you know what that is a thought, Look through the website making rounds with oscar patronofreading.com I'm almost sure that I am the only Welsh date and I can not understood why this was not more schools are hooked on the idea , cause it's great! Here's a picture of me and the crew had special stickers Star Reading (gold) and Good Reader (money). One child from each year, and this happens every season, which is always'll be there. Good tea?
One of avid readers at school is Eve, and she gave me a list of his favorite books! BIG thanks Eve, this is terrible interesting, and sure to give ideas to other readers, of all ages!
Hello Bethan Evans, Eve here at Ysgol Bro Cinmeirch. I want to recommend some books for you to put in your blog, entitled 'Pants are Everything' by Mark Lowery because it's funny. 'Tom Gates' by L.Pichon because it's funny and also because the pictures are good. 'The secret Ifan Hopkin' by Eiry Miles
and 'Jelygaid' by Sonia Edwards because the stories are original making rounds with oscar and different. Two of my favorite books in the world is 'The Treasure House by Linda Newbery because the story is very anturis' Sky Hawk by Gill Lewis because making rounds with oscar she was touching and sad story. Eve
Thanks again, Eve. But I got a shock when you book ddangosaist making rounds with oscar Pants than me! Not for innocent little children! But yes, it's funny ... How about more children to share their favorite books with me? No prizes for making only the praise and honor!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Recent Posts Alffi, novel for 11 + autobiography of Richard Rees eerie adventure novel by Nico Leusa Florida Llewelyn Review making rounds with oscar of Bandits! Recent Comments on Review of Ann jones Bandits! Book Reviews on buttress buttress children ... children ... on Book Reviews Book Reviews on Eve ... Eve on children by children's book reviews by ... Archives August 2014 July 2014 June 2014 May 2014 April 2014 March 2014 February 2014 January 2014 December 2013 Categories Uncategorized Meta Register Log in Entries RSS Comments making rounds with oscar RSS WordPress.com
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment