Friday, September 20, 2013

SPECIAL INTERVIEW ~ The Miracle L


SPECIAL INTERVIEW ~ The Miracle L'Arc ~ en ~ Ciel and location of tetsuya "To tell the truth, I grew up surrounded by 'people' who always helped me. I met so many people and so many of these people have given me their support. now why I am what I am. "
- When did you start playing in a band? Started high school, I thought that I would like to form a band, but since there was no one in my class who liked the music or play an instrument knew that I could not form one immediately. ken-chan senpai and two others, who had started high school before me, had put a band together and organized events with other groups as their renting the Municipal Hall. [1] When I went to see them, there was a really good group. He played original songs and had a look rather inconspicuous. After the performance, a little 'moved, I went to talk to them and said, "You award winning movies 2011 are really award winning movies 2011 terrific." I thought they were university instead bassist had the same age, while the singer, guitarist and drummer had one younger than me. We became friends and then, when the guy who played bass left the band, they invited me to join. That was my first band.
- And it was with your first band you then started to create original sentences? That's right. But then it was not all that much of a problem, although I felt a bit 'insecure. Without knowing that the guitar chord sounded, somehow I tried alone to do the right notes and played in intuition.
- With the same band have also started to perform in live? Yes, in places I'm not sure you can define "live house". I also participated in the competitions. In the past he held many.
- And with what results? Sometimes I even won (smiles). The participants were divided into two categories, junior and senior. Most of the time I arrived first as a senior, but with my first band won in the junior category. As we participated in a few competitions, we always carried home a prize. On some occasions we won, once there was a special award winning movies 2011 prize by the jury, once again was awarded the guitarist ... In short, we were raiding awards (laughs).
- Wow ... and all this with your first band? Well ... I must say that it was the competitions organized in a small town. But we were good to be of secondary students. By participating in one of those contests, I also made my first appearance on television.
- Those contests were aired on television? Yes The first time I ended up in television was with my first band. Then there are finite even after a number award winning movies 2011 of times (laughs).
- And then that's when you decided to dedicate difinitivamente the bass? Rather than devote myself to the bottom, I decided to devote myself to the band. Playing in a band is a lot more fun. Since my part provided you played the bass I did, but not because I liked it because I divertissi down or to play it. I did it because I enjoyed being part of a group.
- Have you ever studied really down? Ah ... yes, I did. For 2 or 3 months (laughs). Having never studied the basics, I thought it best to put yourself out there and do it for good. I also sought the advice the shop where I bought my first bass. Then the band began to win competitions and I said, "Who cares, in the end I can play!" (Laughs). Not knowing the basics, though, I wanted to learn them. Only that is where I did only group lessons for beginners, although sometimes I've done special lessons Individual ... But I was not going to disagree with the teacher and the lessons were so boring! And then that teacher was a slacker. He had never wanted to teach (laughs). Now that I think about it, as did pretty much just fingering had to have come from a pop. Since then I am a high school student and an avid rock-hard, the teacher I always teased. I was never taught anything as it should.
- (Laughs) Are you really convinced that you have not learned anything? Absolutely. Since it was a teacher fingered, I did with him a few lessons on that, but at the time the fingered bored me ... I thought stuff Rozzoni. Thinking it was a lot more cool playing with a pick, I'd say, "Hey, old man What the hell is this stuff?" (Laughs). [3] Of course, now the advantages of fingered recognize them, but back then I understood them at all. That's why I can not say that I learned. Actually, no

No comments:

Post a Comment