Saturday, September 28, 2013

The undersigned would never have been able to afford, economically speaking, to participate in such


Here in Kyoto's raining today, but autumn seems to be still far away. This week has been a succession jennifer hudson grammy performance of pleasant jennifer hudson grammy performance sunny days and temperatures remained jennifer hudson grammy performance stable between 25 and 28 degrees. At one time I would say PERFECT for a music festival. Again Osaka has become the city of music, hosting, like every year, MINAMI jennifer hudson grammy performance WHEEL FESTIVAL. And once again Japan demonstrates the importance of investing in culture, not only in the historical and traditional, but also in the young and modern, especially in the musical. NO MUSIC NO DREAM! but also NO MUSIC NO LIFE! This is the spirit of this festival, which saw arrive in this city bands and singers from all over Japan, professional and amateur, famous nationally or barely known locally. Between 14 and 16 October, more than 300 bands have performed continuously in the myriad of live houses scattered all over the district jennifer hudson grammy performance of Osaka and the streets are alive with hundreds of thousands of music lovers, a bustle of people with the PASS engaged in the neck running from one room to another to see their band of the heart. From ignorant I do not know probably that 1% of the names of the people who performed. But I can tell you that, in addition to countless indie bands, I saw on the voucher, posters and also quite important names, such as that of Miyavi, jennifer hudson grammy performance however, that being performed on Friday, I could not go to see.
The undersigned would never have been able to afford, economically speaking, to participate in such an event if he did a favor for someone last month. That someone is actually the singer of a band that I often go to hear and who has participated in the festival and it just so happens that kindly has offered to give me a pass to go see him perform Sunday, October 16. We met in front of a big shopping center, the BIG STEP, which apparently housed a free portion of the event. Mentro jennifer hudson grammy performance I saw was expecting jennifer hudson grammy performance to spend several jennifer hudson grammy performance types strange characters who seemed to fancy himself of those who have reached a certain level of popularity (or maybe it was some major producer). My friend (let's call it, even though we're not exactly friends) arrived after having jennifer hudson grammy performance fallen behind (much to dispel the myth that the Japanese would be punctual as watches for any situation), wearing a black jacket made of genuine imitation leather and a pair of sunglasses. Like a true rocker tabbozzone. The only difference is that 'I'm jennifer hudson grammy performance my friend's cool though. Then roll the pass out of a pocket and puts it around his neck. I feel as if I was putting his neck a gold medal won at the Olympics. It goes a bit 'in a hurry, so we salute you, and I will do all my most sincere best of luck for the performance. The event starts at 14:00 so in the meantime I'm going to eat. I take this opportunity to take a stroll around and what do I find? The Nanba Hatch. A well-known concert venue that will be great more or less like the Zepp Osaka. After eating a kebab horrendous Japanese style, jennifer hudson grammy performance that is bland and filled with aurora sauce, I reach the DROP, where the band of my friend is planning to perform at 15:00. It's around 14:15. From that moment began my adventure in MINAMI WHEEL.
I have time to listen to a band of howler somewhere between punk and electronics and who call themselves tricot. The small room of the live house is full of people, I have to remove the backpack from the shoulders to make me space and still can not to advance an inch toward the stage for a moment to see these crazy close range. I'm not really a disaster, but the singer escape too many cues. People would applaud a bit 'out of kindness and a little' because taken from the euphoria of the event. Then the room is empty and I I take a spot in the front row. It's up to THE PANTRYS, the band of my friend. I'll discuss them in more detail in another post that I will do in the future, so do not worry about if I leave a little 'dry mouth now. I hear them make the sound-check and a laugh escapes me at the moment of the test microphone. Then the curtain opens and begins live. Drummer and bass player, however, are different, find out after the two previous members have been permanently replaced. A little 'I'm sorry, but the two new members seem more able to take the stage than their predecessors. The result is a really good performance on stage and finally feels that there is a little 'more than feeling among the members of the groups. I come out satisfied in fact. After

No comments:

Post a Comment