Tuesday, September 24, 2013

- That idea you had done at the beginning of the low? Mah .. I did not understand anything. A house


SPECIAL INTERVIEW ~ The Miracle L'Arc ~ en ~ Ciel and location of tetsuya "To tell the truth, I grew up surrounded 2011 emmys by 'people' who always helped 2011 emmys me. I met so many people and so many of these people have given me their support. now why I am what I am. "
- Tetsuya, you are the founder and the leader of L'Arc ~ en ~ Ciel, as well as their bassist ... but what kind of guy you were before you start playing? Well ... I was not one who liked the music too. I was the kind of guy who does not even put to hum. But it's not that I remember well (laughs).
- What were your earliest 2011 emmys experiences with music? I think I became interested in music ... when I was about 9 or 10 years. Then they went on television very fashionable Western-style pop songs. On the fifth or sixth year of elementary school, I liked bands like Ippudo and Yellow Magic Orchestra. Later I started listening to Western music ... I listened to the radio a lot. Following the radio at night, I found myself listening to a lot of music, but I never thought at all to learn an instrument or make music. 2011 emmys In front of my house lived, however, one of my senpai [1] and a little farther on he lived ken-chan [2]. Back from school, we were at home listening to records of this senpai. We did it almost every day. That senpai also owned a guitar. Even ken-chan had one, and seeing the two of them play, I eventually learned, too. "How 2011 emmys do you hold? Where do I press to make the arrangements? "I asked things like that. At one point, ken-chan suggested I buy a bass and so I started to play bass. When I heard that the guitar had 6 strings while the bass he was only 4, I immediately thought that the bass would be easier. So I did buy a bass from my mother.
- That idea you had done at the beginning of the low? Mah .. I did not understand anything. A house of that senpai there were a lot of records and music magazines. When we read, it is normal that it is, jumped out of a lot of publicity and we were discussing whether it was better to buy this or that. At some point, once you have decided which take low, I went to a music store near my house. However, because the model I wanted was not there, I had to order. By the time I arrived, seeing for the first time a low, I thought, "But the bottom is larger than the guitar! "(Laughs).
- What kind of bass was? It was a model of Explorer AriaPro (the ZZB of AriaPro II). At that time was very, it was fashionable. I thought the scoop was so cool. Looking back now, I admit I was a bit 'weird, but also John Taylor of Duran Duran used a low AriaPro.
- Which kind of music were you affected when you started playing? I started playing the bass, but it was impossible 2011 emmys to get a band together. I did not even tune the instrument. Basically we were in the house of my senpai and we played each for our business. However, at the time I really liked Duran Duran, Culture Club and Kajagoogoo, but my two senpai teased me by telling me that this was music for sissies. "Real men listen to hard rock," they said (laughs). So I started listening to hard rock and heavy metal. The people who listen to these genres are usually 2011 emmys convinced that we should not listen to anything but those, right? And then also I thought then that we could not listen to both Duran Duran hard rock. In practice, I have brainwashed (laughs).
- And then you started to become familiar with the tool? No, I could not take confidence. I bought the bass, but play it alone was not so much fun, so I felt like I'd been cheated (laughs). Then we bought at the beginning of the new scores dividing us spending ... but pocket money from middle school students was low, so we could not afford to buy us too hard. So we began to decide who would buy the score and who the disc and turn them to us did. Only then we realized that was not going at all well to take turns and I began to think he had done wrong to buy a bass. "I would have done better to buy a guitar, too," I told myself. When playing at home by yourself, is not it more fun guitar?
- Actually (laughs). When I played it only came out a boring pom poms poms and I did not understand much (laughs), so I could definitely picked up confidence. Instead, when first

No comments:

Post a Comment