Wednesday, October 23, 2013

In vain I tried recalling the previous night. Worthless. I failed. Slow motion and great passion I


MINUTE BY MINUTE RECIPE anti-junk the emmys 2011 pizza Kim Kardashian: For the first time in public engagement Americans declared Jelena Karleusa worldwide icon! Wife Davorina Popovic carbon monoxide poisoning is a serious car crash: doctors are fighting for their lives DOLORES! These drinks will help you to tangle Five Steps to a Healthy Heart Rates in Brazil, almost the same as in BiH: Coffee brand, the emmys 2011 2.5 beer and cigars the emmys 2011 3 KM FROM PARENTS KONJEVIĆ-FIELD: The international community did not solve our problem CUP BiH - Today six meetings eighth finals
Home Contact Time TV Program Conditions of Use Imprint NEWS MINUTE the emmys 2011 BY MINUTE CURRENT BiH LOCAL BLACK CHRONICLE'S Humanitarian Action Sports BUSINESS vacancy LIFESTYLE LOVE & COMMUNICATIONS FOOD PSYCHOLOGY OF HEALTH FASHION AND BEAUTY MAGAZINE FACE TO FACE WITH LIFE SHOWBIZ INTERESTING ESTRADA CULTURE LITERATURE Esoteric TRASH NEWS SCI & TECH VIDEO COLUMNS EDUCATIONAL AND OTHER STORIES
Nadine A. a student from Sarajevo. She was born into a wealthy family, but now she is forced to make a living writing and thus be financed study. Thus was created this our cooperation. Its an interesting story the Nadine has offered our website, and with some editorial intervention, will be published confession of self-proclaimed bh Geisha. However, the former. Nadine is now a new person, with self-condemnation, which looks back on his former life. So she says.
In her confession, except heated passions, tumultuous and experimental sex orgy, many will recognize their husbands, distinguished professor of Sarajevo University, politicians, showbiz personalities and others. Many will recognize Nadine the emmys 2011 herself the emmys 2011 because her story is not alone. In the first part of his column, Nadine spoke of coming to Sarajevo. In addition, about his obsession with the professor which will ruin your life but also entering into a whole new world ... that would ruin her life.
Sheets on which I woke up they were not mine. That was the only thing I could conclude. I closed my eyes, hoping to ease my headache. It did not help. I moaned the emmys 2011 from the hangover that was like iron rust - bit his whole body.
In vain I tried recalling the previous night. Worthless. I failed. Slow motion and great passion I put on a silk blanket the emmys 2011 over her head and snored. One will recall, but - as the mantra ringing my head ...
After the first "encounter" with the voice of his wife, followed shortly and the second meeting - face to face. She is such a request, I have not struggled. She wanted to meet a woman with whom her husband was first deceived. Although I knew that telling the truth and that she had before me was true, I could not overcome that bad wolves inside.
"But I'm not the first, he regularly sleeps with all female students. And I was seduced, blackmailed me. I never would have passed the test that he never heard the voice at all the perverted desires. If only you know what forced me everything ... I disgust myself ... "- sighing with crocodile the emmys 2011 tears I Jada professor's wife. In it she prevailed female solidarity.
The truth is, in addition to religious, ethnic, the emmys 2011 political or any other affiliation, the strongest sexual equality. A man will almost the emmys 2011 always be on the side of the man and the woman on the side of women, even if she's bangin 'husband. the emmys 2011 And I was just that, tucačica her husband.
Pathos fooled WOMEN Fake anger quickly replaced by genuine compassion. Sympathized with me. She suggested to do an application with that other female the emmys 2011 students, sue him. She will divorce him - decided there before the emmys 2011 me, in the garden of Coffee Shops Saraj in Bascarsija where we found one morning. Her story made me suddenly started smarati. Whether it is boring the emmys 2011 to listen to, uniformly like pigeons who have hopped the emmys 2011 around the legs. Nothing worse than the left, deceived women. Pathetic, pathetic ...
"Let him go to hell all"-I thought. What I wanted to get, I do not regret it but ... I do not want to cause anyone's divorce. Today everyone anyway everyone cheats, it's just not any privilege to learn about your partner's adventures.
Sipping it seems gallons of tequila, this evening I izignorisala phone calls, messages, and then the door bell. I'm not in the mood for a discussion with the professor. I was not even interested in what we had to say. Packed with some unexplained sadness and disappointment in myself, and I vomited a soul night and decided to be a better person. Come on, do you think some of it has come true ...?
In the coming period, the emmys 2011 I neglected the emmys 2011 teaching, learning, and college in general. I do not much touched by the recovery. the emmys 2011 I decided to quit studies. I got a job as a hostess, turning his back to everyone I knew until then. Only sometimes I opened my apartment door politician. And some of his companions. They were still separate sexual events. There was a lot of wild and experimentation in those days without the pride and glory.
I considered for a long time whether to tell the truth to parents about college. Invents reasons, thinking up a myriad of lies, and at the end

No comments:

Post a Comment