Monday, October 21, 2013

The next thing I remember was dark, I was lying on the floor in the building, my dress torn in half


MINUTE BY MINUTE golden globe winners 2011 TRUTH IS: Painful knee can predict rain! RISKS TO CERTAIN DISEASES: Know your blood type: If you have 0, you're a lucky guy! 20 small changes to a longer life I found my mom with 57 and discovered that every day with her going to school PHENOMENON: This is the blonde who has a higher IQ than Albert golden globe winners 2011 Einstein! Travel agencies have begun to prepare bids: To go to Brazil to 12,000 KM FACE TO FACE with: Svetozar Todorovic: "Successful me makes my family" Aleksa Marković, PR, journalist and columnist for Znamo.ba: "People will always try to take advantage of you" YouTube hit that will make you laugh to tears SHOCKING: golden globe winners 2011 Robert Kennedy stole a brain autopsy after JFK!
Home Contact Time TV Program Conditions of Use Imprint NEWS MINUTE BY MINUTE CURRENT BiH LOCAL BLACK CHRONICLE'S Humanitarian Action Sports BUSINESS golden globe winners 2011 vacancy LIFESTYLE golden globe winners 2011 LOVE & COMMUNICATIONS FOOD PSYCHOLOGY OF HEALTH FASHION AND BEAUTY MAGAZINE FACE TO FACE WITH LIFE SHOWBIZ INTERESTING ESTRADA CULTURE LITERATURE Esoteric TRASH NEWS SCI & TECH VIDEO COLUMNS EDUCATIONAL AND OTHER STORIES
"Oh, you like my and I'll tell 'and that you say you're going to write' my story ... no matter if you want to write, I'm all for a long time anyway. It has since then almost Šešet years. golden globe winners 2011 My mother gave birth to my thirteen eight children, and I is the oldest. Seven girls and the eighth is born son. Father of the works because the male and the mother ... yeah mother rejoiced, healthy child and in addition it is thought that the poor will no longer have to 'give birth'. Do not be ashamed of both worlds.
These were the days when only a little. And bread and shoes and his father was the soul in a cafe, and when he comes home, gas lamps, no, play it by the village party. The rights of children. So my poor mother after his brother fathered two other female and three male children.
It equally before the fall, his mother told me to comb her hair and wear nice one haljinku what I wore to church. Obeyed and we went father, golden globe winners 2011 she and me. Autumn native who never until then. Ask 'I could not ... I just went.
JALOVUŠA tall, burly man stood before us and say goodbye to my father. Offer us to sit down and ordered the woman to present brandy that honors us. Father to be happy, he always stingy to smile, laugh like that on the table saw is not what you know.
Another first day of my landlady called me and gave me shoes and upholstery. Was not new but I was better then the one I Nedilja wore to church when I was in my father. He gave me a nice and said that we will only start tomorrow with the job and the rest today.
VAKAT IN NO 'shame WINGS expensive on one straw in a room for servants and wept. It is already well-dark, when I heard that my father home water. Drunk as usual. He sang his little heart out. Only now I know that that night propio money that is received from the boss of me. It was not long and the boss staggered home, bellowing from the top of his voice calling the landlady that he took off his shoes. He called golden globe winners 2011 derogatory names and the most I had stuck in my mind that he keeps repeating "jalovka one, barren. Worthless and food, not for anything ever 'you'.
The next day I began to work. It was hard, not that it is not for my weak arms But when we landlady at noon gave me to eat, I forgot all the pain and effort. Around noon, while I was doing something golden globe winners 2011 in the well, I saw that my sister golden globe winners 2011 had gone through the school. They hailed me over the fence and I'm not ashamed of lifted my head to not look at them. I was a bit ashamed of my full stomach and shoes on his feet. I was a bit ashamed that I was good. I am a servant of al 'screens like never father.
Come and Christmas. The landlady called me to 'self service. He gave me a new haljinku footwear. Topal woolen scarf and two baskets full of all to eat. In my palm laid pair and said that from now on I will always receive from it by a dollar. Complimented me that I gave her a good, hugged and kissed her and said that over Christmas can go at their own.
It was not difficult to carry those heavy baskets to the parental home. Heart went ahead of me. All proud of what I'll be glad to feed at least one day and hug my sister, brother, mother. Father and usually drunk.
Do not pass a little, we heard the creaking gate. She motioned to quickly golden globe winners 2011 go to your room. Boss was again drunk and already the door was screaming "jalovko and this Christmas you alive awaited worthless dishes, somethin 'you too much longer." golden globe winners 2011 I heard the impact but I'm not allowed to do nothing to speak. golden globe winners 2011
Suddenly appeared at the door rooms for servants and told me that he'll go out of the building to bring brandy. Sling shawl over her shoulders, golden globe winners 2011 and I hastened to do it. The building was huge, dark filled with brandy barrels. With great difficulty, by the light of lamps, potražh funnel and a bottle that he poured golden globe winners 2011 the prokletinju.Taman I start walking out when they heard a door. The boss came to see what I've been so long. He walked over to me in the whole stinking of alcohol. Its large heavy hand found itself on my shoulders.
The next thing I remember was dark, I was lying on the floor in the building, my dress torn in half. Dodirnuh golden globe winners 2011 mouth by hand, dried blood from the nose crumbled in my face. Swollen lips likely

No comments:

Post a Comment