Sunday, October 20, 2013

There is little to say how delighted I am a series of


There is little to say how delighted I am a series of "Sex and the City"! Numerous times I have to glance ... I especially love with everyone Kerin combination she wore in Paris ... ma entire sixth series oscar 2011 winners list and both films are phenomenal when it comes to fashion ...
Kerin style is timeless. Combines, adds, subtracts, connects and separates the incompatible pair, and all so silly bleskasta and fashion oscar 2011 winners list icon of the girls who love clothes as much as she did. Carry unreasonably short Shorts, bare midriff, coat over pajamas, stilettos to the heavens, a scarf around the upper arm and crazy hats. Because - maybe it was fun and entertainment and serious job in the world.
This dress was my inspiration for my outfit .. ie to come up with her own dress Naik her .. means the dress is work of my hands ... I can not accurately assess whether I fell in love dress or the events oscar 2011 winners list that saw off the dress ....
Jewelry that I wear on it is the last line has unique jewelry HAIR Milena Gretel. ... And the giant ... color with beautiful ... This is a combination of Sex and the City, and Suleiman the Magnificent :)
Here is the link: thank you very much! I hope you like the entry http://dhariascloset.blogspot.mx/2013/06/milena-princess-from-montenegro.html and here is the FB https://www.facebook.com/Dhariascloset xoxoxo Reply Delete
2013 (46) October (5) September (5) August (5) July (5) June (5) May (6) La magia della Toscana .... FREE FRIDAY ... Weekend games with my telephone The Lost Princess Modern Indian Girl .. CARRIE BRADSHAW IN PARIS PARIS ... without ... witho ... April (8) March (2) February (2) January (3)


No comments:

Post a Comment