Saturday, October 5, 2013

- Jack, director of the last film with your participation -


Half a century on stage, anugerah juara lagu 26 72 roles, 12 nominations and 3 Oscars - this is the outcome until Jack Nicholson. Born April 22, 1937 in New York actor is known in Hollywood as "a man with a smile for millions and billions of mind." Among the films he participated in were "Easy Rider," "Chinatown," "Occupation reporter," "The Witches of Eastwick," "Batman," "Goodfellas" anugerah juara lagu 26 and others. For "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" (1976) received its first "Oscar" for Best Actor. For "Terms of Endearment" (Terms of Endearment -1983) - "Oscar" anugerah juara lagu 26 Best Supporting Actor, and in 1998 was awarded the third time with the Oscar for his starring role in "The - so much." Nicholson made a successful anugerah juara lagu 26 attempt as a director with 4 films, of which the country has featured more "couple Jake" (The Two Jakes (1990). anugerah juara lagu 26 Screens until recently anugerah juara lagu 26 in the country running drama "The anugerah juara lagu 26 Departed" director Martin Scorsese, anugerah juara lagu 26 in which Nicholson plays the role of a Boston underground boss. following lines are excerpts from several interviews before Nicholson magazine "Playboy", "Entertainment Weekly", "Interview" and others.
- Jack, director of the last film with your participation - "The Departed" is Martin anugerah juara lagu 26 Scorsese. Because of him, you accepted the role? - Yes. And also because of Leonardo DiCaprio, with whom he teamed up in the film. My character in "The Departed" is the epitome of evil. My previous few films were all comedies and decided it was time again to play the bad guy. - Before you shoot in "the other side" they had a big screen for 2 years. With Cavo deals during this time? - I was watching baseball, I looked 2-3 scenarios play golf and play with their children. - Before reading a lot. Now what? - Still is. This was one of the reasons I retired from acting briefly. If you shoot continuously, I am left with no time for "unprofessional" reading, as I call it. So after shooting the comedy "Something's Gotta Give" in 2003 decided not to adopt nikavi roles for at least the next year. - From time immemorial its known as a person who likes to have fun and knows how to do it. Have you gone mad your years? anugerah juara lagu 26 - Yes. I remember well the time when I realized I needed to slow down. It was in 1980 during the filming of the movie "The Shining" directed by Stanley Kubrick in London. Day I had photos and by night blowout at the clubs. One night I jumped from a high fence and seriously hurt his back. I had to rest 8 weeks, and were only in the middle of filming. And then I said to myself: "Maybe I should start to treat more serizno to work, instead of thinking about how crazy I can be." - What is the biggest change in you? - Libido is no longer the main driving factor in my life, as it was once. It is much easier to be alone, and even learned to appreciate solitude. anugerah juara lagu 26 And there was a time when I thought I would go mad if I'm a woman next to him every night. - So women are no longer the most important things in your life? - Not really. I admit that I'm tired of the game of pursuit and seduction, which previously practiced continuously. I do not mind the occasional sleep alone. I realized it was very nice not to feel dependent on the need for female companionship and attention. But I did not become a monk! I still love being surrounded by beautiful ladies (laughs). - Why in public places always wear sunglasses? - In 1976, during the ceremony of the awards anugerah juara lagu 26 Oscar sat next to Fred Astaire, and the two were laughing anugerah juara lagu 26 because the hall was lit and we had a terrible feeling that the audience is about to melt. At one point declared the category in which Fred was nominated but did not win. I looked at him and saw that wears sunglasses. Without even thinking, I did the same. Since then, always wear glasses in public. They are part of my image. I wear them, I'm Jack Nicholson, otherwise I'm just thick and 70 years old. - How do you select your movies? - I like all the films that I've played so far, and during shooting I try to give the best of yourself. As soon as I looked at a scenario for the first time immediately know if it will come something good. Recently I was thinking that if I get the chance, I'd stepped back in time again and I played all roles. - At this stage of your career you are trying directors still to be told what to do or are more respected than you? - Always argue with directors anugerah juara lagu 26 about how to be a movie made and what decisions need to be taken for different scenes. But frankly, disputes that have won so far are too small (laughs). - This is surprising. - Yes, at first glance look like. But I've worked with great directors - Milos Forman, Stanley Kubrick, Antonioni ... And each of them had views that it is very difficult to rebut. - How do you relate to the actors with whom you work? Do you feel any discomfort in them? - Often it took me a long time to convince

No comments:

Post a Comment